- The term “Texas Corporate Capital Advisors” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered principal office is 100 Crescent Court, Suite 700, Dallas, Texas 75201. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Some links within the Website may lead to other sites. The Website does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and Texas Corporate Capital Advisors does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of such linked materials.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website and the content may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions. Texas Corporate Capital Advisors does not seek to represent any person or entity based upon that person's or entity's viewing the website (or any portion of the website) in any jurisdiction where the website (or any portion of the website) does not comply with all of the laws and ethical requirements of that jurisdiction.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorized use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Except as provided in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, modify, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or information from the Website, in whole or in part, including without limitation by way of framing or hyper-linking, without the express permission of Texas Corporate Capital Advisors. Requests for such permission should be made via email to email@example.com.
You may not under any circumstance:
- Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Website (spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited);
- Delete, modify or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on the Website;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or take any other action that interferes with other parties' use of the Website;
- Use the Website or the content contained within, intentionally or unintentionally, in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other website providers, websites, and other digital entities, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission;
- Use any "robot", "spider" or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on the Website for purposes other than for a generally available search engine; or
- Use any Texas Corporate Capital Advisors names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags or hidden text. Requests for such permission should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.